DiamondRock Hospitality Company (“DiamondRock”) grants you permission to view, download, reproduce and retransmit information posted on DiamondRock’s website (“DiamondRock Information”), subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website manifests your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The DiamondRock Information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and/or may be out-of-date. DiamondRock:
- does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the DiamondRock Information or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this website;
- does not assume any duty of disclosure beyond that which is imposed by law, and expressly disclaims any duty to update any DiamondRock information; and
- reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the DiamondRock Information and may make any other changes to the DiamondRock Information at any time without notice.
- Certain matters discussed on this website and in documents included on the website include forward-looking statements. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations and projections about future events. We identify forward-looking statements in this website and the information incorporated herein by using words or phrases such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, “may be”, “objective”, “plan”, “predict”, “project” and “will be” and similar words or phrases, or the negative thereof. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results to differ materially from those anticipated at the time the forward-looking statements are made.
These risks include, but are not limited to: national and local economic and business conditions that will affect occupancy rates at our hotels and the demand for hotel products and services; operating risks associated with the hotel business; risks associated with the level of our indebtedness and our ability to meet covenants in our debt agreements; relationships with property managers; our ability to maintain our properties in a first-class manner, including meeting capital expenditure requirements; our ability to complete planned renovations on budget; our ability to compete effectively in areas such as access, location, quality of accommodations and room rate structures; changes in travel patterns, taxes and government regulations which influence or determine wages, prices, construction procedures and costs; our ability to complete acquisitions; our ability to raise equity capital; the performance of acquired properties after they are acquired; necessary capital expenditures on the acquired properties; and our ability to continue to satisfy complex rules in order for us to qualify as a REIT for federal income tax purposes; and other risks and uncertainties associated with our business described from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Although DiamondRock believes the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurance that the expectations will be attained or that any deviation will not be material. Except as otherwise required by the federal securities laws, we disclaim any obligations or undertaking to publicly release any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement contained in DiamondRock Information to reflect any change in our expectations with regard thereto or any change in events conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based.
- You may download, reproduce, and retransmit DiamondRock Information solely for your personal use or for non-commercial purposes within your organization. You may not transfer the DiamondRock Information to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of DiamondRock or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- DiamondRock Information may contain or reference trademarks or other proprietary rights of DiamondRock and/or other parties, such as Marriott International, Inc., Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. or Hilton Hotels Corporation. No license to or right in any such trademarks and other proprietary rights of DiamondRock and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Some of the DiamondRock Information, including but not limited to information concerning the DiamondRock stock quote and measures of historical stock performance, is provided by under license by third parties. DiamondRock does not control such information and is not responsible for its content or its accuracy. Such information is provided solely for the convenience of users who assume sole responsibility for its use.
- DiamondRock Information may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. DiamondRock does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links are included solely for the convenience of users, and do not constitute any endorsement by DiamondRock.
- This website is controlled, operated and administered by DiamondRock, which is based within the United States. DiamondRock makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this website from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.